rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Jealousy is warranted

Most Jealousy is warranted

The title says it all. There's a lot of talk about 'Don't be jealous' but I think the more important thing is 'Don't show that your jealous'. Jealousy is okay, and from what I've observed in my social circle over the last few weeks, it's almost always warranted. If a guy thinks his girl is willing to step out or likes a particular guy more than platonically, he's right. The trick is to simply save face and not show it. Jealousy is part of your gut instinct, and that has evolved over generations to become what it is now. So if you're jealous, you probably should be. It happens to most, if not all, of us, so it's nothing to be ashamed about, but the key is to not 'show' it. Simply act. If your jealous, you can't trust her, which means you need to start emotionally detaching yourself. It's better not to get to that point in the first place, but it does happen, so you just need to start the detachment process. Don't be ashamed of feeling that way. The quicker you recognize it, the quicker you can start doing something about it. In essence, don't run from jealousy, just know what to do with it.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread