rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Finds Men's Forum Dissecting Her OKC Profile, Keeps Hamstering

Girl Finds Men's Forum Dissecting Her OKC Profile, Keeps Hamstering

I'm gonna break this shit down, but know I feel like I'm wasting my time because she actually used the phrase "YOLO." Fucking dumb bitch.

When was the last time you heard a feminist respond to criticism substantively? Look at her bookshelf:

[Image: June8_CatYOLO.jpg]

NONE of those books have worn spines. Most books on my bookshelf have worn spines - my nonread books are very obvious. This is narcissism on her part - look at all my books! I'm so well-read & smart! I'm really just one huge nerd! My mother & sister play this game all the time - they never read or educate themselves, but loudly proclaim themselves to be huge nerds. Most of what they learn comes from watching Big Bang Theory.

Quote:Quote:

RedNova wrote, “Like a feminist, she’ll subvert the conversation and make things either about her or she’ll want things to go her way almost all of the time.”

It isn't surprising she quoted this dude. When confronted their personal issues, narcissists are often proud of their complexes. She knows she is an attention whore and loves it.

Quote:Quote:

Upon discovering this forum, I felt shocked and violated. I’ll even admit that at first my self-confidence took a blow. But after a few re-reads, I realized that all their slut-bashing, fat-shaming, and feminist-hating was merely an expression of their deeply ingrained misogynistic views.

Notice she had to reread multiple times. Her narcissistic complex was broken into for a moment and she needed to regroup her narcissistic armor. As per usual, she used the tried & true route - you just hate me.

In her world, men just need to get on their knees and worship women in order to not be hateful.

Remember this picture of a flipper from my flapper thread?

[Image: 2130593.jpg?226]

When feminists cry about misogyny, they are really seeking male worship.

I could really go on in this vein, but this broad has serious issues. Her shit painting of her cat labeled #YOLO is just so pathetically my generation I don't even want to talk about it, but I will.

This YOLO obsession reeks of insecurity. It is a way of my generation justifying doing what they want. On some level, they get we really don't have autonomy like liberals like to pretend. However, the biggest roadblock isn't social shaming, as this fool pretends - that is a smokescreen - it is my generation's massive insecurity. Sure, our parents gifted it to us, but it is our responsibility.

She is a typical fairly intelligent, cute woman who is self-handicapping herself into the graveyard of irrelevance.

Enjoy the decline, boys!

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread