rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Finds Men's Forum Dissecting Her OKC Profile, Keeps Hamstering

Girl Finds Men's Forum Dissecting Her OKC Profile, Keeps Hamstering

Some DC twat had a typical hamster profile, and the mgtow forum decided to examine her and her profile. The thread spawned about 20 posts which discussed how, contrary to her belief, she is not hot shit. Then some white knight sent her the link. Here's her reaction.

http://www.xojane.com/sex/men-going-thei...hore-i-am?

The basic thing that got the whole thread going was that, on her profile, she claims her female prerogative to be flaky, but hates it when someone she does go out with abruptly stops talking to her. In other words, she's had enough of being pumped 'n' dumped after going out with players she's met online, while reserves the right for herself to flake on any and all who don't immediately flood her loins with moisture.

[Image: tumblr_mbvhayJH0p1rijrhjo1_500.gif]

Even when confronted with the truth about herself, she keeps hamstering away. They introduced her to the term cock carousel and criticized her appearance (she does look rather haggard for 24) and personality. I'm sure it stung a little, when she first read through the comments. Why would she write about it online if it didn't? She seems to shrug it off by calling the men misogynists and basking in the attention she got from her article.

But then, maybe the commenters from the mgtow forum connected with a solid blow straight to the hamster. Here's how she ended her article:

Quote:Quote:

Sometimes I want to run through the streets eating jumbo slices of pizza after drinking too many gin and tonics, sometimes I want to yell at boys who ignore me instead of telling me they aren’t interested, and sometimes I want to say that I like politics and cheese -- and that’s okay.

This sentence was followed by a picture of her cat, which was captioned with a phrase ending in #YOLO.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mit7kwpE321qz4rgp.gif]

DC players, the next move is yours!

Messages In This Thread