rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reverse culture shock experiences?

Reverse culture shock experiences?

I just got back to Canada a few days ago after spending seven months in SE Asia, for the first couple of days, I was throwing my shitty toilet paper in the trash bin and reaching for the bum gun. Then, the first night I went out boozing in Edmonton with some RVF boys, we were sitting on a patio and I was smoking, as the waitress brought us our pints, I asked her if she could bring me an ashtray, to which she replied "actually you're not allowed to smoke on the patio." I kept smoking but tried my best to hide it, stupid by-laws.

Then at work today I walked into the bathroom and there was a female janitor in there cleaning, I walked up to the urinal and whipped my cock out and she says, all riled up, "you can't piss in here while I"m cleaning, you can lose your job!". It is actually a rule on job sites, but I was so used to pissing in front of Thai female janitors, I forgot about it.

Messages In This Thread