rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Singapore vs Bangkok

Singapore vs Bangkok

I want to say a few nice things about Sillypore. The food is really wonderful and I could spend a week just enjoying all different kinds of unique cuisine. I find the girls interesting, as long as you stay away from the upscale rich Orchard Rd types. Some of the regular girls are very approachable and fun. Also some opportunities with cute indonesian or malay girls working as au pairs, housekeepers etc. I found a lot of the locals very nice.

The city is a great location for getting cheap flights to desirable places for diving and tropical paradise type activity. The place has great health care. The city has an incredible history as a major port, and although they have torn down most of the atmospheric and historic old city, there still some interesting parts worth exploring.

If you can find it, I recommend getting the Peter Bogdanovic film version of the Paul Theroux book 'Saint Jack'. Lots of shots of old Singapore, which Peter talks about in the film commentary as having been torn down. I understand why Singapore destroyed so much of their traditional buildings in the push to be a first world country, but it was still an absolute shame. Old Singapore was supposed to be one of the most atmospheric and interesting SEA cities

I spent time in Singapore for work, and I can honestly say I really enjoyed my time there. Singapore has more to offer than many give it credit for.

Messages In This Thread