rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Germany is underrated on here + picking a good city

Why Germany is underrated on here + picking a good city

I'll echo what has been said here.
1.Check out the small town/village fests, they are a blast.

2.Be prepared to talk politics or other issues that would be considered impolite in the states. In my experience Kamaki is 100% right; fluff talk is just that to germans. Also when it comes up, because it will, say you voted for Obama. Although currently the incumbent party is a conservative Christian one it's quite far left of the American republican party. Revealing republican leanings will cost you serious points.

3. In general the more worldly you are the more points you get. I imagine it wouldn't be a problem with most people on this board but knowing some geography and world history really bumped my value while I was there. Brake the stereotype for Americans.

I was in Freiburg, which is in the southwest of the country. It is a university town that has students from all over europe. Well worth checking out for you guys looking for something different from the big cities. It is also the warmest city in Germany which is a nice plus.

Messages In This Thread