rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Germany is underrated on here + picking a good city

Why Germany is underrated on here + picking a good city

I've seen a sour article about Germany on RoK, and having been to two german cities recently (Berlin & Köln), I'll give my take on the matter.

In my opinion, quality is more or less similar accross Europe. In every city over 300,000, you have
- 10% girls that are really hot
- another 20% that are good looking
- another 40% that are average, would not date but would bang if I have been drinking a few beers.
- a remaining 30% that I would not touch unless completely drunk and no witness.

Then it comes to personal preference : if you like thin girls France is better, blondes germany is better, and so on.

If we agree that quality is more or less consistent, what really sets apart cities to me is the logistics.
In fact in my experience I had hotter girls in cities where I had better logistics, regardless of the average level.

Eastern European capitals offer a low cost of living, but it's tough to find a decent paying job there. On the other hand, it's comparatively easy to find a good job in Paris, but the cost of living is prohibitive. So in both these areas logistics are actually difficult.

But, in Germany, you have a bunch of cities where high paying jobs can be found (if you have the skills) and the cost of living is still moderate. Therefore Germany wins on logistics.

Messages In This Thread