rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 Reasons Women Cant Stand Nice Guys
2 Reasons Women Cant Stand Nice Guys
Quote: (06-11-2013 01:29 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Handsome Creepy Eel:

Narcissism (overconfidence) has long been attractive to women. Think of Narcissus (male) and Eros (female) all the way back in Greek mythology.

Overconfident males will always have a wide audience. Sure, more well adjusted females might only get roped in a SNL and get turned off soon after, but less well-adjusted females will chase these dudes to the ends of the Earth.

I get that about overconfident males. But why are women attracted to them, and which are more attracted to them than usual? I believe that is because women have a hypergamous sexual instinct, which means that they need to be with someone superior (or who feels superior) to them. And who is more confident than confident women? That's right, narcissistic males.

Have a look at this interesting study (dealing with intelligence, but we all know that smart chicks are usually the most confident too)
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/02/1...art-women/

The reality is thus the opposite of this article: nice guys actually do have some chance with low self-esteem girls. It is overconfident women who are utterly disgusted with nice guys, only they hamsterize it as "I went for a bad boy because I lacked self-esteem (so he tricked me)", whereas in reality the bad boy just gave them the higher level of their own inflated ego that they craved.

This post explains well why this correlation exists, why women are so confident and why it's working against them:
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/09/1...lf-esteem/

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread