rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Hi." beta teen nominated short-story

"Hi." beta teen nominated short-story

Quote: (06-11-2013 01:22 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't think a guy being too shy to say hi to a girl next bench is unusual, but celebrating it as touching and brilliant instead of something that needs to be solved pronto is a huge problem, and one mostly caused by feminism rather than shy guys. If it weren't for feminist propaganda about how women are all crazy for considerate, shy, respectful beta geeks, the shy guys themselves wouldn't feel compulsion to wallow in their self-pity.

"If it weren't for feminist propaganda about how women are all crazy for considerate, shy, respectful beta geeks, the shy guys themselves wouldn't feel compulsion to wallow in their self-pity."

Bingo! This quote should be framed and hung on the walls of every man ages 15-80. This is what screwed me up. I've written about this on here before: I had natural game at 16-18 and it all came crashing down by 21-22. Why? In retrospect it's because I went to college and became "enlightened." I pushed aside all the things I knew instinctively and started behaving like a neutered intellectual -- although at the time I saw this as "progress."

Maybe it was progress. I progressed right out of the dating pool into the loser-single realm. This is probably the end goal of feminism: to weed out anyone stupid enough to believe in it. I wasn't stupid enough to take Women's Studies course, but if you're around enough college people, the culture rubs off and you absorb it. Similarly, had I gone into blue collar labor at 18, I'd have absorbed a different way of dealing with women.

Whatever the case, at 18 I probably would have spoken to the girl on the bench before it had even registered that I needed to make an "approach." By 22, I was this guy. Not good.

Messages In This Thread