rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Hi." beta teen nominated short-story

"Hi." beta teen nominated short-story

Quote: (06-10-2013 07:55 PM)Don Wrote:  

I cringed the first time i watched this, now i just find it funny. It's a short movie made by some Romanian teen about his internal turmoil when faced with AA triggered by a girl that sits in his close proximity. I really don't get how a generation can be so feminized and passive, i don't get who nominated this for an award and why it won, and i don't get why most of the comments from guys are in form of: "yeah..too bad this never happens in real life." or "i shed a tear watching the clip" and "this happens to me daily and I feel so bad!". I hold my view-point that Romania is practically Game-virgin and pussy is up for grabs, no wonder Roosh did so well.
Quote:Quote:

0:14 There are moments when we lose hope. When we just freeze for a moment, watching in the horizon, looking over and over again, like we're waiting for something to happen. But it never does.
0:33 We sit there, staring and waiting. We feel dissapointed. Some of us wait our whole lives, without ever getting what we want. Others, just sitting there and watching, give up. Sometimes, regardless of all the voices that tell us to stop hoping, we don't. Just like kids, we never lose hope.
1:38 She's so beautiful.
1:57 Should I talk to her? What could I say. I know: "Hi". Hi and what...hi and just that. No that's not enough. Actually, it's good as a start. No..it's too simple.
2:39 I'm so happy she can't read my thoughts. Hi and something else...but what.
3:05 Cool, now she's laughing at me
3:24 She's leaving, and i didn't even say a stupid little "Hi".
3:49 (Girl) Hi.

I am not feminized or passive but I can relate to this scenario, just like 90% of "regular" guys out there. And it won because people can relate to this. And no, most guys can't relate to your behavior.

Messages In This Thread