rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disturbing girl logic?

Disturbing girl logic?

So I am talking to this girl that I have been hanging out with trying to learn as much as possible and I asked her "Have you ever been raped?"

Her: "Well one time I went to a day keg and got really drunk and passed out. I woke up with this fat guy on top of me trying to have sex with me and I didn't want to but I was too drunk to do anything so he had sex with me. I ended up hanging with him a few more times and having sex because I just wanted the summer to get over with. He was also the only really fat/ugly guy I had sex with."

I was fairly shocked

Then she tells me. "I definitely wish I had never done it. He looks like a creepy child molester now"

So at one point she feels like this fat/ugly dude is raping her but then decides "oh fuck it i'm bored so I guess we can hangout a few more times and have sex"

I guess my mind is just blow! Anyone else have any disturbing girl logic stories?

Messages In This Thread