rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When luck is not on your side.

When luck is not on your side.

I frequent this bar and there is a very hot waitress who works there. We are somewhat friendly and chat from time to time. Anyway, I see her one night while she isn't working and she is out drinking with friends and she comes up to say hi and we are talking/flirting a little bit. Her friend/roommate/coworker says she wants to leave and they leave. I get a text later that night saying "If you couldn't tell I was trying to flirt with you earlier" or something like that.

I take it as a drunk girl late night text but hey, she gave me an opportunity so might as well try to capitalize. We make plans to go out and then BOOM the night before she is with friends and gets this freak kidney infection and has to go to the hospital, can't go out the next day, can't drink or even GO INTO THE SUN for 3 weeks because of anti-biotics. We go out a few days later and it's fine, we have fun but it's a bit stale since there are no drinks to loosen us up. I figure what the hell, wait it out and try to do something when she gets better. I see her at her work when I am with friends and we chat blablabla, hang out at her work one or two times before she gets on work yadda yadda. Few days after she is off medication I try and get her to go out, make plans, day of: her kidney is acting up again, hospital again but no medication this time, I don't attempt to reschedule.

Basically, with my busy schedule and her cockblocking kidneys I am tired of trying to get this lay, at this rate she'll probably die by the time I get her in bed. As of right now I am pretty much done with the girl and her broken ass kidneys and shes on the back burner for that random bang but she is pretty good looking. Advice?

Bad luck like this always happens to me when it comes to girls I have found.

Messages In This Thread