rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buried That Bitch

Buried That Bitch

It's very difficult to punish women by inflicting pain or acting out. As soon as you do something that hurts them you become the bad guy and in their head it'll justify the original wrong. I guarantee you the lesson she took from this wasn't, "don't flake on guys", it was, "thank god I flaked I on that guy, he is a total tool". Likewise if a girl cheats on you and you blow up at her she'll think, "good thing I cheated on him, he wasn't worth sticking around for anyway".

Best thing to do is walk away calmly and ignore her. If she eventually calls you out then you can say why you're behaving the way you are and she might learn. The best revenge against a girl is leading a better life. One of my friends mom's cheated on his dad. He calmly left. Got a hotter wife and a bigger house. To this day the mom can't let it go that she fucked up and he landed on his feet. If he'd gone all agro on her and called her out on her shit she'd have justified it in her mind and wouldn't be giving him a second thought.

Messages In This Thread