rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3000 years ago everyone had schizophrenia
000 years ago everyone had schizophrenia
Quote: (06-17-2018 04:26 PM)loremipsum Wrote:  

It's indeed strange how many, if not all, cultures have some mythology about the existence of ghosts.
I have heard ghost stories from people ranging from atheists to you name it religions. Some say it is, like you said, stuck up energy going through a loop.

I don't think science has even gotten an explanation for astral projection, one which countless of people have said to experience.

(Fun fact, it's declassified that CIA spent years funding and researching astral projection, telepathy, and other psychic phenomena.
But don't worry troglodytes, there's no spiritual things. Just take your soy latte , microchip and the latest "there is no god" videos from our new controlled scientists !)

Ghosts don't care if you are an atheist or not. If the conditions are met, you will experience something. I talked in length about this phenomena with one real local yogi, whose experiences and wisdom were sometimes eye opening. In any case, he strictly discourages notion of "remnant souls" because he uses eastern concepts where soul is not part of you but you are part of soul. Soul is the passive element of Creation and in order to experience world it needs to gather particles of which particular world is made of. Because of this, what happens here is not simply related to it.
It is funny but Buddha could as well be regarded as quantum physicist of the antiquity. His concepts described in various sutras, such as Surangama are our modern understandings but using different expressions and language. It all has to do with dimensions, frequencies, energies and what not (if translated to modern terms).

Messages In This Thread