rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3000 years ago everyone had schizophrenia
000 years ago everyone had schizophrenia
Quote: (06-17-2018 01:12 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2018 07:19 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

We had a few experiences like that in that house. Bad things happened there. Children died. You could hear them walking around at night. Always when the light went off. It didn't take long. 5 minutes. The floorboards started to creak. They never creaked with the light on.

I believe in Telekinesis. I believe in Telepathy. There are some experiments that go some way to maybe not proving it, but just showing there may be more there. I don't want to get too off thread (sorry).

I don't believe in the ghosts in the classical sense like they are portrayed in the movies, souls have nothing to do with them. To me these events sound like typical remnant energies going through the loop. Do they sometimes manifest as apparitions or you just can hear them? If you can see them sometimes, note the conditions of the seeing, is it damp, are you under stress or hungry, etc. They all contribute to these experiences.

Anyway I am not going to off topic much, but I couldn't help but to address this, it is an interesting topic to me.

P.S.
Have you heard of Colin Bennet by any chance?

It's indeed strange how many, if not all, cultures have some mythology about the existence of ghosts.
I have heard ghost stories from people ranging from atheists to you name it religions. Some say it is, like you said, stuck up energy going through a loop.

I don't think science has even gotten an explanation for astral projection, one which countless of people have said to experience.

(Fun fact, it's declassified that CIA spent years funding and researching astral projection, telepathy, and other psychic phenomena.
But don't worry troglodytes, there's no spiritual things. Just take your soy latte , microchip and the latest "there is no god" videos from our new controlled scientists !)

Messages In This Thread