rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 Hour sleep is a myth
Hour sleep is a myth
I recently stumbled upon this idea quite accidentally.

A few weeks ago I only managed to get about two hours of sleep so I was understandably exhausted the next day at work. Anyway, I finished work at 2pm, forced myself to the gym, cooked a late lunch and went straight to bed. After waking up about midnight I got up and spent a few hours reading and doing some chores before heading back to bed at 4am for 2 hours sleep. I woke up completely refreshed whereas I am usually a zombie in the morning.

The next day after gym and eating, I once again felt sleepy so I did the same thing - woke up naturally around midnight and had a final couple of hours sleep.

I've been doing this pretty much every day now for the past few weeks, having a 4 hour sleep starting early evening and the a couple of hours before getting up for work, and I've never felt better sleep-wise. I've had sleeping problems for as long as I can remember, but this has completely taken the anxiety out of getting to sleep. And the bonus is that I am especially creative and productive after my first sleep.

And it doesn't necessarily have to impact on my social life. If I am meeting friends or a girl in the evening, I can tweak it by having a short first sleep before getting up to go out. The times I've gone back to a girl's house, even if we stay up late, I don't need to worry about lack of sleep before work because I can leave in the early hours of the morning to go home and have a few final hours of sleep.

Messages In This Thread