rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Game Recognized" Thread- AKA- I Learned Something New by Accident or Observation

"Game Recognized" Thread- AKA- I Learned Something New by Accident or Observation

Heres to a thread for novel "game moves". Throw your newly learned game moves in this thread.

- Packaged date game, Custom-suit game, Champagne Close -G-manifesto
- 1st date recipe- Tuth.
- 7-11 milk semi-close for Asia © DVY. Modified by THC to 7-11 water close.

There are lots more, but these are the ones that spring to mind first.

I saw something yesterday at the club that just blew me away. First by its audacity and second by its simplicity- Do you like my D?

It was about 1.30am- dreaded last call approaching in LA- and I am seated at an rich, fobby-looking arab guy's table who i just met 5 minutes ago because he liked the two black girls I had bounced from the dance floor. I am drinking water (Designated driver, baby!!!).

He walks up, grabs the black girl's hand and put it on his D. Starts spitting at her. Feeding her shots. She dug it.

Game recognized

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread