rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Giardiasis is Not Fun

Giardiasis is Not Fun

Hey guys, so I'm in China and I've been throwing up all these past 3 days and exploding on the toliet with watery stools. I'm also getting these really foul smelling burps (like rotten egg).
There is also either constant stomach bloating or just cramp-like stomach pain. I have also gotten chills and fevers coming and going recently. Life is living hell right now. Anything I eat just makes it worse and I've really lost most of my appetite. Checking online, my symptoms seem spot-on for Giardiasis and I've purchased Metronidazole for treatment as well as Imodium to try and stop the diarrhea.

Is my self-diagnosis/treatment a bad idea? Should I go to a doctor to confirm if I actually have it and not something else or...? I really don't trust Chinese hospitals or Chinese medical methods all that much so I'm not really a big fan of going.

Messages In This Thread