rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram Game Anyone?

Instagram Game Anyone?

Quote: (06-09-2013 07:06 AM)gandt Wrote:  

I've been upping my instagram recently to try and get more follows when I am bored at work. It's actually quite addicting to be honest.

A cousin of mines who have "3000 followers" explained this to me. If you want "followers" just "follow" people that follow back. Get the followers + app. Anyone who doesn't follow you "unfollow" them.

It takes time to get a respectable amount of followers. Once you have a decent amount of followers, I would say 3000+, then you can start to do searches for local-area girls. Use the hashtag search option. Hashtag "nyc" if you are in ny. The girls you add from your area will be the ones you will use to start gaining more local girl 'followers'.

The reason you want to gain followers first, even if they are on the other side of the globe, girls won't follow you if the can't gain something from it. If you have a lot of "followers" they can add your loyal "followers" as well.

Messages In This Thread