rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

Quote:Quote:

And yes texting a girl twice the next day IS too much. Why text her a second time when she didn't reply to your first message.

I disagree - I think in this context, I was giving her a second chance to communicate back (yes at my expense but why should I care?)

I did it via another medium, this allows her the chance to pretend like she didn't get the first one. Given that she didn't reply to either, I would not text again after that. No one misses 2 messages via different means.

So, she is obviously pissed off or ashamed. I have a feeling she WILL contact me at some point. Either she brings the night up or I will not play ball. It's in her court now, she has to chase BECAUSE she did not reply to the first or second text when I gave her the chance.

She's won the battle but lost the war. If she never gets in touch well so what, I'm not in love, I just wanted to fuck her that's all.

Learn and move on.

BUT, if she does, I am actually in a stronger position now.

Messages In This Thread