rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

The road that runs along side KSR is Thanon Rambuttri and not all bars there are a rip off, you just picked a crappy one. I think I know which one you mean the same people have about 6 restaurants on Thanon Rambuttri and Soi Rambuttri all with exactly the same décor and menus and it's a bit over priced, even for Thai food.

Up on the corner there's a bar called Cool Corner that does big beers for 60B and buckets for 280B or there abouts. Cheapest you'll find anywhere. Service is appalling, staff rude and they have the ugliest ladyboy I've ever seen working there though. The bar across the road is similar prices but they have a crappy Thai musician on every night who murders Western music, unbearable.

I reckon you could have banged the girl but trying to take her all the way back to Ekkamai from KSR wasn't wise. Should have isolated her from the English guys (who were they and how does she know them?) on KSR and taken her to a cheap guest house right there and banged her.

Text stalking her all day hasn't helped your cause.

Buckets are fucking evil.

Messages In This Thread