rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

Man I feel dreadful - headed out to Khao San last night with Englsih girl and two dudes from her guesthouse.

That road next to Khao San, the posher looking one, what a rip off! We sat at that large place with the huge recessed room and the giant budda staue thing at the back. Ordered a "bucket" from the menu for 360 baht - firstly it was in a tall jar, not a bucket and secondly when I asked the girl why it didn't taste of whisky, she said it only had 3 shots in it!

Fuck that - we went onto Khao San to the end where burger king is and an outside place there did proper buckets with a whole bottle of shit Thai whisky, ree bull coke and ice for 250.

We foolishly drank 4. We were drunk after the first one. The English girl could barely walk so I guided her along. As we sped home in the taxi I would lean in and kisss her in the back seat when the 2 dudes weren't looking. She was loving it.

When we got back to their shared place she took a piss in the toilet. I followed and knocked on the door. She kicked it back. Somehow my whisky addled brain knew instictively how to open the locked door from the outside so I just let myself in and closed it behind me! She didn't see phased at all.

I can't remember what I did in there (uh oh) but I think just kissed her again as she sat there. I remember trying to convince her to come back to my place in Ekkamai but she was putting up ressistance. Then one of the dudes who quite liked her too I think, cleverly engineered me outside the front door and grabbed the girl back inside and then the doors shut. I didn't have a pass to get back in and he led her upstairs to "safety" and gave me a little wave as he did so, basically a "Ha ha! Fuck you!" wave. The cunt. I quite admire his move though!

I staggered home fucking wasted and slept on the sofa with all the lights on.

Whatsapped her at like 10:30 this morning. Nothing back.

Texted her at about 19:30 just to see if she was feeling as rough as me. Nothing.

Ruh roh! I guess I done a bad thing!

I'm sure she'll come back. No more chasing her though.

God I feel sick, fucking buckets...

Messages In This Thread