rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

Dry Spell in the Wet Season... Bangkok

Quote: (06-08-2013 01:03 AM)Northern Wrote:  

BTW, do "good" girls ever go to farang-oriented bars/clubs? I approached some young hipster-looking Thai chicks and they were pros, of course. How can a hooker wear sneakers and a t-shirt?!

Non pro's go out to bars and clubs but in the main sex touristy areas you'd be as well assuming every girl you meet is a hooker as 99.9% are.

What club were you in? I've never seen a hooker wearing sneakers and a tshirt tbh.

Quote: (06-08-2013 03:40 AM)Gift Wrote:  

What surprised me was to find out that normal Thai people often go to Khao San road for a fun night out - the clubs there are therefore filled with not just pack-packer scum and massive growler white chicks bit also normal Thais having a fun night out. Maybe I will revist the place.

Few big unis nearbye so yes lots of students out though more so on Th Rambuttri and Phra-a-thit Road which are beside Khao San Road.

You can find them in Molly Bar, Bangkok Bar, 999 West, Club Deep, Brick Bar, Hippy De Bar and every bar on Phra-a-thit Road, don't know most of their names.

Quote: (06-08-2013 03:50 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Khao San has some normal chicks, but a lot of the girls inside of The Club, and Lava I think it's called? are working girls.

Yeah most of the girls in those places are hookers with the odd farang hunter or girl who works near Khoa San. Check out the places above and you'll have no trouble probably be the only farang in the places too.

Quote: (06-08-2013 03:56 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

what sort of return are these girls getting on their time? i'd imagine there's far more working girls than guys paying for sex. and at places with entry fees they will make a loss unless they close.

You'd be surprised. KSR isn't just young backpackers these days all sorts of people stay there plus the young guys do pay for sex too. I've met loads of them who had only been in BKK for a few days met a chick in a club then paid her 1,000B for a fuck.

KSR is also very popular with ladyboys, they stand in a group at the same spot every night and are very aggressive....I guess they wouldn't be there if they didn't make any money.

Messages In This Thread