rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fucked a 23yr old last night. Most boooooring date but got the bang. Very strange

Fucked a 23yr old last night. Most boooooring date but got the bang. Very strange

Over the weekend I'm hanging with my friends gf. Her friend is introduced and later on my friend's gf tells me she likes me. I holler at her and make out with her within in the hour. She comes back to my place and ends up laying down in my friend's gf's bed. (they are my roommates)

I go into their room pull her and tell her she can sleep in my room. Lays down next to me and we make out but she says, " i can't fuck you right now... i'll fuck you in the morning..." Lol... i grab her again and she says, "you want me to fuck you in the morning, i will." Mind you there was no game with this girl that night. Simply a lil rapport and from what i remember some comfort game. We did a trust fall and she caught me. I had work at 8am so fucking in the morning wasn't happening, just let her sleep in my bed.

Fast forward to next week, which was last night we go get some food(already a bad start). As we drive there i am asking her questions and she isn't saying shit. I even stated, "you don't talk much do you?"

At dinner I am asking her questions and even some hypothetical ones. I asked her, "if you could have any 3 super powers...." Her response, "i don't know, never thought about it, what about you?" 23yr's old and bored the shit out of me. I started thinking to myself the bang is not going to happen. We got into tv and movies. She watches arrested dev and only got into it recently. Said she has only seen up the 3rd episode.

Something i always do with my first dates now is ask them what time they are getting up in the morning and if they are in a rush. "Cool, you want to hang out more... was thinking of watching that arrested dev on netflix..." Thanks to Tut for the logistics thread. Well we go back to my place watch AD and we make out. Nooooo resistance whatsoever, clothes are being pulled off and get the bang.

Was going to put this in the i just had sex thread but just thought about all the no-no's that usually would make a bang impossible.

1. Dinner(food in her stomach) which doesn't always make a girl feel sexy
2. She was so fucking quiet. Most likely this was attributed to her being young or shy. Normally its a sign of disinterest. I'm 9 yrs older so there was definitely an age gap.

Messages In This Thread