rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Movie discussion / recommendation thread

Movie discussion / recommendation thread

Quote: (08-29-2010 05:44 PM)CrackerJack Wrote:  

I'm into Asian films recently. Less politically correct and with much more depth. I loved Lust, Caution. One of the best movies I ever seen. Pretty much any movie with Tony Leung, he is a natural player and clearly shows in the movies.

Funny you should mention that as I'm a long time Asian Cinema fan, and just recently saw Lust, Caution. Your right, even though Asian men tend to get thought of as BetaBoys, Tony Leung has a very strong dominate frame, especially in Lust, Caution. In fact my snarky synopsis on the film would be either:
A)Hard animalistic screwing by a dominate male will turn a woman against her friends and Country, and own her Heart.
or
B)Waiting 3 years to kiss the woman you Desire(while pimping her out for most of this time) will lead to Disaster.

The lead actress with that curly hair, yowsers! The ending while realistic was a downer though, but what else would you expect from the Director of Brokeback Mountian, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and The Hulk (2003).

Messages In This Thread