rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit Test or Rejection? Text Game.

Shit Test or Rejection? Text Game.

Quote: (08-04-2010 11:12 PM)ulysses28 Wrote:  

you a [restaurant title] fan?

I liked your game all the way up to this point.

You asked her a question again, and to get an approval for a date. Thats not what this girl will respond to.

You already won the bet. She even responded to the quiz correctly, knowing the consequence was a second date with you. That was the opening to lead her the way that she wanted to be led. You should have said "your going with me to xyz on Saturday. Pick you up at 7."

The alphaness would have made her wet her panties a little. If she really didn't want to date you again, then you are making her reject you, which is fine. Its much better than asking her for an approval to take her out. Lead, lead, lead.

Whenever you find yourself asking a girl a question, stop and evaluate it. Is it really necessary? If its not, then don't. The only questions you should ask her are when its time to get to know her. For dates, its an automatic downgrade in game most of the time (unless you are really in with her already, and she's dying for you to ask), imo.

For aloof women that aren't all over you, you have to be the leader, and in my opinion be direct without being needy or asking her for approval (you say things without caring about her response). If she doesn't want to join you for dinner, fine you dont care. Next subject. She doesn't want to fuck you, fine next subject. Your smile just gets bigger, and instead of your emotional energy decreasing, it increases. Your positivity increases when you are rejected. This shows incredible confidence. It shows that she's the bunny that you are playing with, and not the other way around. But you aren't ever asking her questions on which your approval or rejection hangs.

If you get pushed away, you then come back around and make approaches again. You never care about her response, or show an emotional reaction to it, other than an increase in positive emotional energy when possible. If you get rejected, your smile gets bigger because you know that the game is on. But you genuinely have to feel great about it, or she will read your decrease in emotional energy. You cant fake it. This will confound her and make her very curious about you. No guy that she knows does this, except the rare top alpha guys that she knows. She WILL break and give you what you want if you do this continuously. Its what she wants from a guy who's going to lead her right into the bedroom.

If you need a way to train yourself to not care about her response, then make sure you have multiple women in play at once. This, more than anything, will cause you to truly not care.

Worst possible scenario, you show up to pick her up and she's not there. Who cares. You at least have a better chance this way and aren't basically asking her "accept me or reject me?" Just smile, and roll away, confident in the fact that there are thousands of more girls in your area that are game to succumbing to your unstoppable confidence, directness, and i don't give a shit attitude. She's missing out.

Messages In This Thread