rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit Test or Rejection? Text Game.

Shit Test or Rejection? Text Game.

Thanks for the advice gents.

@college kid: she doesn't smoke weed unfortunately. alcohol could work though.

@K-man: I think your suggestion flies in the face of the concept of "game", doesn't it. Isn't the point of game is to display enough alpha-ness to get the girl to fuck through means other than large displays of wealth... works with American girls at least.

@hydrongian: I think it's fair to assume that not only is she running typical hot girl game, as you pointed out, but that she may have multiple guys chasing her at this point as well. Yes, I am pursuing her just for the fuck, or rather the multiple fucks, and I agree that she's not worth it for anything else. If I manage to get her out again, I will definitely heed the advice to call her out on her aloofness, but try to come off doing it with a teasing and cool attitude.

UPDATE:
I re-engaged by text message today about 72 hours after our last exchange. I recalled that she was a real nerd about star wars, which is weird for an attractive girl, so i thought that was a good way to re-engage. The texts went thusly:

me:"pop quiz: who did han solo win the millenium falcon from?"
30 minutes later, her:"lando"
3 hours later, me: Your nerdiness never ceases to amaze me. what planet did the ewoks live on. answer than and you win a second date with me.
30mn later, her:"the ewoks live on endor"
3 hours later, me: damn. i dare you to try and stump me. even though you're good, I'm better. you a [restaurant title] fan?

no response yet. 1.25 hours ago.

I'll let you know what happens...

Messages In This Thread