rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl with Part of Arm Missing

Girl with Part of Arm Missing

A little story on the reverse side: I used to play in a band when I was just out of high school. The drummer was a much older dude, in his 40s, pretty much all ignorant redneck. He had a story about working as a truck driver and one time down south he was hauling a big load that required a flag truck. He stopped in a motel one night where he had to share a room with the guy driving the flag truck. They went to a bar and the other guy picked up this total warpig in the bar - just everything you can imagine: fat, ugly, drunk. They all go back to the room and the chick and the other guy get into it on their bed. The drummer guy is laying on his bed trying to ignore them and the chick is trying to get him to join in but he's having none of it. Redneck or not, he had standards.

The next day, he asks the guy why he'd fuck a pig like that. His excuse was that his wife was a double amputee and he missed having a pair of legs wrapped around him.

For some reason in college there were a bunch of chicks with birth defects. There were 2 girls with some sort of hip issue - their hips wouldn't stay locked together so when they walked, their hips were all over the place. In drunk moments I'd always think they'd be fun to fuck for some reason. Never did it though. There was another girl who was really cute, but her left arm ended at the elbow. There was like this vestigal hand there with a bit of a middle finger sticking out of her elbow. That was a damn tragedy. Her face was really cute.

Messages In This Thread