rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acne and Game

Acne and Game

As a young guy (18) who has only recently swallowed the red pill, I feel like my acne scars are hampering my inner game, as well as partially my game interactions in general. I know some people say it's just a mental thing, but I've gotten some repulsed looks by girls at clubs when I night game. The discoloration covers both my cheeks in circular patches perhaps in a 4cm radius, but the rest of my face is perfectly clear. I don't think it's due to me being a 5'5 asian, naturally bad looks or to a bad style, which I have been remedying in preparation for college. I would like to know in your opinions if this is because of my acne and if so, how much does it affect game. I've looked at multiple sources of opinions and they all appear to be conflicting. Also, this has been affecting my mental capacity to approach. I feel like in the daytime I'd be an ogre or something trying to kidnap and have my way with nubile young women in my troll cave.

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread