rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hey, newbie question!

Hey, newbie question!

Hello,

I have recently joined this site and I'm excited to soon become a part of this community. I find the topics discussed here are very much agreeable to my own views so I am happy to be here in a like-minded group of gentlemen! I'd like to do a bit of reading, just to get the forum vibe, before I start posting a lot however!

I do have one question, that I haven't had answered in the forum rules, FAQ's, or guidelines. What I would like to know is if any users post a picture of themselves? And is that behaviour allowed and encouraged on the site? How about posting pics of ourselves with female dates (who obviously are consenting adults)? I do post on one or two other sites and at times, users on those sites may post a picture of themselves and many users do it. Does that take place at this site or should we refrain from posting pics of ourselves?

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread