rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How have you successfully improved your body and/or health?

How have you successfully improved your body and/or health?

I wish I had measured my starting body fat. In March of this year I weighed myself and I was 206. That's by far the heaviest I'd ever been (the highest I'd ever previously seen was 190 and I was in decent cardio shape but had a flabby stomach). This could not continue.

I'd say late March or early April I started a bodybuilding.com 12 week free program that was gym + diet outlined in one. I started this after my friend was at least 2 weeks into it. I bit the bullet and bought a Costco membership to 24 Hour Fitness as there's one 3 blocks from my place. Even bought the expensive one which is like $650 all at once (for two years). Definitely committed to making the gym a regular part of my life. He's been mostly consistent and is in the final few weeks of the program and has made great progress.

I've been somewhat inconsistent and then I hurt my neck/shoulder and had to cut nearly all the gym out. I'm back on the diet now, trying to eat lean meats, good carbs (sweet potato, broccoli), and brown rice/oats, etc...

I'm not perfect with the diet but am slowly building it back up to be between 50 and 75% of everything I take in (have cut down almost entirely on my alcohol intake). Even injured I've been trying to do some cardio.

TL;DR version is: Eat half decent to semi-decent and go to the gym at least a few times a week.

RESULT: We're just into June so it's been 2-3 months of not that consistent work. I saw 187 this morning on the scale and people have been complimenting me on how I look better. Funny thing is that I don't think I've done that well or look much better, but I can tell there is a difference and it IS motivational.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread