rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What went wrong?

What went wrong?

So I met a girl at a party about 2 weeks ago and she asked for my contact later in to the night, which really surprised me, first girl to do so I think. Anyway, we made plans to get a drink together the following week, on a Friday. I left my apartment after a little pre-drinking so I was a little drunk upon meeting her. What I find interesting is that she left the place she was at (with friends) to come and meet me. The plan was to go to a bar or something, but the date consisted of walking down and sitting on benches along the main avenue (I live in a really small town), which has more people on it during the night vs. the day. I was getting really good vibes the whole night, she even held on to my arm as we walked for a bit. Then she finally asked me to walk her home, and I assumed I was going to get the lay (I was wrong). The date ended with a hug and a "we should meet again soon" from her. After that first hug, me still being drunk, (shouldn't have done this) said "no, seriously, come here" and I raised my arms to pull her in for a kiss, but she said "no, not tonight, I'm too tired". I'm pretty sure the "I'm too tired" line was complete bullshit, as she received some texts about 5 minutes before I got to her place to which she only read and didn't reply to (it was about 1 a.m). I'm assuming these texts were from another guy (who else would be texting her at that time?)

Before any of you guys assume this girl isn't easy, she is one of those "raver" girls, and takes a fuckload of psychedelics. On the date she also told me she is only friends with guys and isn't interested in a relationship right now. What did I do wrong? I feel like I should have used the "can I use your bathroom" line.

Messages In This Thread