rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what would you have done?

what would you have done?

I was dating a girl who I liked for a while. However, on the side, I had another girl who I would occasionally bang. Basically, she was the side girl and she often begged me and pestered me to be with her. I always said I would but I didn't ever mean to. I think she got that and after 2-3 months, she decided to tell my girlfriend what was going on.

So some shit ensues, and both of them hate me. The side bitch tries to make things hell for me. My girlfriend ends up still being with me, while the side bitch decides that she is going to "Erase" me from her life. She deletes me from her social networks, etc. I just told her through text to leave me alone.

Fast forward a few months, the side bitch texts me on a different phone number saying she misses me. I don't really reply because I didn't recognize the number, but I was pretty sure its her. Now she would occasionally deblock me on our social networks from time to time.

Note this is all pretty recent, within the past few months.

Just wondering, what would you have done in this situation?

Messages In This Thread