rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

I just number closed a very educated, and extremely sexy black woman while grocery shopping. Funny thing is, she gave me lots of IOI's after I told her I was from Spain, and she started making an enormous effort to speak to me in Spanish as she really wanted to learn. I was impressed at how much Spanish she understood, and even told me she has dreamed of visiting Spain after she finishes her Masters in 2011.

hummmmmmmm....[Image: idea.gif]

We talked for a good 15 minutes before I cut-if off with 2 kisses on her cheeks.

Now, let me tell you guys...I was almost losing my cool as this girl was phenomenally beautiful!! Model beautiful, Alicia Keys/Aaliyah beautiful with gorgeous light-black skin and a beautiful smile with yummy lips....[Image: smile.gif]

We got some talented brothas on this forum, and I'd love your take on gaming, and eventually banging black women, in particular, black women who are highly educated, articulate and very confident.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread