rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gf was texting her ex boyfriend.

Gf was texting her ex boyfriend.

So I kind of had a girlfriend but yesterday she decided to go look at cars and wanted me to come so like a nice guy I did. While we were inside the dealership she had to go back outside to get some stuff out of her car and she left her phone on the salesmans desk and while she was out a text came through from her ex boyfriend. I just happened to glance down at the phone because it started vibrating. Since I had rode with her I played it cool the whole time and pretended like I didn't see anything until after she bought her car.

On the ride home I told her to drop me off at my place and then she thought it was weird so she asked "why?". I told her I had seen her ex had texted her and she still had his number saved in her phone. She said "yeah he keeps texting me because his relatiionship failed so now he is trying get some attention and get me back". Then I said why would you have his number saved in your phone if you didn't really like him anymore? She had no good answer for this so I told her she can come back later and get her stuff out of my place.

Later I set her stuff outside of my door in my condo and let her in the building to come get it when she tried to get in. I didn't let her explain anything or talk to her that much except I told her that I still like her but I do not trust her anymore and i'm not cool with that.

Now I know I did the right thing but I wish she was the one that broke up with me because now I keep second guessing myself thiinking that I shouldn't have been so cold cut and dry. Any advice or did I handle this correctly?

If I just happened to randomly see this one text just think how many times she has been texting with him before. I was going to ask her to show me her phone and show me the whole conversation but if I already dont trust her whats the point?

I also want to go approach right now to get it out of my system but i'm kind of feeling sick to my stomach right now so I dont think i'm ready for that.

Messages In This Thread