rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Somali girls - seriously?

Somali girls - seriously?

Quote: (11-28-2010 03:34 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

In Kenya,there are quite a number. Generally,particularly the more exposed and educated are among the best of all women-horny,uncomplicated ,hot and loyal.
The problem is their men-AIYAYAYAYAYA!! These guys have a very deep inferiority complex and hate Africans out of principle. As I'm sure Rooshers know,the worlds biggest haters are the socially retarded 120 pound anorexics since they must constantly compensate.
Also,being the closed culture that it is,Somali culture isn't open to dating. Courtship consists of seeing your uncle and him telling his daughter she's soon to be married.
All in all white guys would have less of a problem.
Hey Afro,
Are you from Nairobi? Can you do a Data Sheet on a new thread about Nairobi or any African countries that you have been to. I am planning on hitting up Kenya or Ethiopia early next year. I was in Southern Africa about a year ago and I didn't find the Sisters over there that friendly specially once they realized I was American. A couple of them straight out tried to clown me. I have done well with West African chicks in NY before so their negative attitude took me by surprise.

Messages In This Thread