rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Somali girls - seriously?

Somali girls - seriously?

Quote: (10-12-2010 10:25 PM)Lika Wrote:  

She was not a virgin and she was quite sensual and really liked sex (she was not circumcised either) but no blow jobs (It seems very much against the culture of that part of Africa, including Ethiopia). Maybe she was not too afraid to have a white boyfriend (although she didn't tell her family) because she grew up without a dad.

Yeah I know about FGM is almost 100% in some parts of Africa but fuck that. I didn't get mutilated as a child.

Yeah well, dating is very much a no no. Let alone dating a white guy

Quote: (09-07-2010 02:55 PM)Somali Hilwa Wrote:  

I remember in the local news in one of the East African countries I lived in,a story about two American tourists who took a local girl and used their massive dog on her. Then they dumped her on the road and a local samaritan took her to hospital. Needless to say, they dog had destroyed her entire uterus when it did what its owners told it to while she was held down. Such disregard for African life!!! And here we have people joyfully recounting and even giving tips on how easy it is to score with African women[Ethiopian and Somali]. Very sad...

WTF [Image: blink.gif]
A DOG?! How ... what .. how is that possible?

But on topic I recall being told by a relative about how in Djibouti, it's quite a sex industry for tourists and the French military who are stationed there and there was a this one girl who was literally thrown out of the car, after they used her and she was still drunk and no one bothered to help her get up or anything, just walked around her. She obviously got disowned 'cause she disgraced herself. Poor her [Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread