rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Somali girls - seriously?

Somali girls - seriously?

Has anyone had any luck with Somali Women? I've dated a few in my time. Only in college or who were already in my social circle. From what I've experienced they're extremely self reserved and stick to their own by default (not that they always wants to) but because of religious and cultural beliefs.

I can't help but see alot of bitch shields with them as of recently. Now, Somali girls are not even hot. Far and few between. You do get some hot Ethiopian or Eritrean women who look similiar, but Somali girls seem to have the biggest annoying bitch-shields hailing on the African Horn.

I'm surprised, because when they where just immigrating to the Western World. They believed that they weren't high value. NOW, they're acting like models? Whats happening?

Especially the Somali girls in Sweden. Whose dealt with them? and can you give some cliffnotes on you're experiences with them.

Messages In This Thread