rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Fuck me or Fuck you' attitude?

'Fuck me or Fuck you' attitude?

You approach a girl and she is not interested in you as a guy.
Obviously, if she doesn't see you as a potential, you shouldn't give a damn about her and move on.

But what about trying to be friends with her?
I hate to see when 'PUA' guys talking about how it is BETA to be just friends with a girl.
(If you are treating her like a GF, you are not hitting on other chicks because you want to be faithful to her, then you are a beta)

Anyways, if she is not interested in banging you, you can still use her (we all use each other in our society, it's called 'networking') to meet her friends, just to kill times, to learn about women's behavior, to use her as a social proof etc.

The thing is she wouldn't take it as 'I just want to be your friend' even if I emphasize we should this and this (common interest) together as 'friends'

Is it because I am conveying my sexual interest in her without realizing?

You initially hit on her but you realize she either has a bf or she is not interested in you. So you want to be friends with her for future leads. (eg:you are car sales man. she doesn't need a car but she might have a friend who need one)
how do you become friends with her?

Messages In This Thread