rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Counter this shit test: " I'm too old for you "

Counter this shit test: " I'm too old for you "

Hey guys,

First hello to everyone, I'm a frequent reader of the blog and the forum and I'll start my forum contribution with a question.

Lately me and my wingman have been going out to a new place where a lot of "older" women are. I'm 23 and my wing is 24. The ages of the girls we approached were in the range of 28-36. Opened like 5 sets and in 3 of the 5 sets i came across the exact same shit test. Out of nothing they tell me they are too old for me.

That night I countered this shit test with just ignoring it but it didnt feel like it was the "best" way to counter the test.

I'm thinking about countering it in a way that will display higher value for me. Something like "Does the age diffence make you uncomfortable/shy?" (In my language we have a word that combines these things in a playfull way) or "Don't worry, I believe you can still keep up with me" or "ohh not so fast, we are just talking".

What do you guys think?[Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread