rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bored of the game/hooking up?

Bored of the game/hooking up?

It doesn't matter what it is, the law of diminishing returns always applies: the more we get of anything the less and less we appreciate it. You can't fuck a bunch of girls and expect to enjoy as much as the first 10 girls. This is not just a problem with girls it's a problem with our society. As a society we believe more is better BUT more can't be better. The only way we can truly ever appreciate anything is to be deprived of it. Want to appreciate one of those girl you have. Go without any for a few months, reset your expectations.

I know exactly what where you are coming from and went through it awhile back. But sex and love are two very different things. I can't remember most of the women I've had sex with BUT I never forget the few women I have loved.

PS There are still some great women in America. I went out with one tonight and while I could have gotten the SNL. I didn't do it. She was just so great that I wanted to enjoy all the different facets of her. When you just have sex with a woman, you give up on so much. Besides, when you build true intimacy with a woman the sex is so much better.

Messages In This Thread