rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you suffer from Golden Cock Syndrome?

Do you suffer from Golden Cock Syndrome?

I sure do.

I've been banging this chick since mid April (its June 1 now basically) that just drains my balls and my motivation for going out has plummeted. It's the best pussy I've ever had, which is great. I know from my last few bangs since going red pill about a year ago that a few weeks of good sex with a girl means absolutely nothing, and that I should be out working on developing new girls in the event that this one leaves - I'm well aware of that. I've just been coasting on this new puss against that knowledge.

Naturally I found Roosh's article (http://www.rooshv.com/the-rabid-wolf-mentality) where he mentions his thoughts on it.

I've grown a lot in a year of red pill awareness. At first I was daunted by the idea of being an approach machine, then I grew to not be afraid of it, then I grew to like it, then one day I realized I was doing it without any fear.

I feel like I've lost some of that momentum that I had before I met this girl.

So anyways - if you've been in this position I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread