rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Brazilian Girls Don't Care About Value

Most Brazilian Girls Don't Care About Value

I've been living in Brazil for some months now and watching and dissecting the interactions between Brazilian girls and guys they get with, especially Brazilian guys. It seems like lots of these girls, especially 5-8s, just wait for the first guy who could ramble on for half an hour about anything regardless of any kind of value or body language. Besides for the super-aggressive guys that talk for 1-5 mins then go for the kiss, this is the typical prototype I have seen for a Brazilian hookup. Like it almost doesn't matter what you say, how you say it, or how you dress as long as you keep talking. I get the impression the girls never really learned what to look for, totally contrary to the completely value-seeking American girls. I think this is why you often see busted guys with attractive girls. Anyone else noticed this?

Messages In This Thread