rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am going to Go Slow with girls.....

I am going to Go Slow with girls.....

So I only attract good girls. The one you can take to your family reunion and won't worry about leaving her there by herself because you know she is articulate and will act appropriately. Just by looking at her picture, your friends and family will approve she is a very nice girl.

Although I try any other hot chicks at bars, those are the ones that come through. Those are the ones who came to the bar just for a special occasion and they happen to meet me there.

I messed up good chances with those kind of girls by kissing or even cuddling on first date.

they don't go to bar often and they don't meet guys there.
but somehow they liked me. they are suspicious about my motive but they want to give me a chance. (Vs girls who go to the bar and parties often and meet guys there. they know what's up)
I think they will require more trust and comfort. My goal is not to do anything with them till 3rd date. maybe a kiss on 3rd date.....

How do you adjust your game for really good girls?

I met two nice girls last week.
One was from the bar. she might look boring at such places since she
wears church standard clothes, act shy, doesn't know how to flirt with guys...she is 21~22 college student.

Another one was from a coffee shop. I thought she was in college but she just graduated from high school. She is kind of like her. pale skin, no make up, smart girl and naive look. her cheek is like rose petal. you won't guess anything bad about her. your parents will be proud of you bringing a classy girl like that.
Btw, I just turned 30 so I just offered her my number to chat sometimes and she txted me right there so I can have her number.

I think I have to be more careful with 2nd one since she is a lot younger. maybe meet her just for conversation and see how it develops...

Messages In This Thread