rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Say you are in a band

Say you are in a band

I think it depends on the girl. I used to play in college and some girls just assumed that I was some druggie or pothead (which I'm not) and weren't interested. Others thought it was really cool. It can be a good conversation starter, and if that leads the both of you to find out that you like some common music, then you can escalate from there, just don't fall in the friend zone. To be honest though, if you have some kind of hobby that's unique or different, it'll probably have the same effect as saying you're in a band. I know a guy who's really into rock climbing. He definitely gets more poon than most people I know. Just find something cool that you like doing and she'll probably dig you. If not, then she's probably interested in money and not your interests, in which case you can find some other decent chick to bang.

Messages In This Thread