rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Say you are in a band

Say you are in a band

Being in a band works on a couple levels. Of course if you're playing a gig then any girl in that venue is going to open pretty much automatically, and often you can leverage logistical advantages like being able to go back to the greenroom. It doesn't replace the need for good game, though, just gets your foot in the door and gives you escalation opportunities. I've played shows with people who aren't good with women and they don't suddenly start getting pussy just by being in the band.

The other way I've found it can be effective is with helping me close. I leave instruments sitting out in my place which very often leads to the chick asking me to "play something for me" or "teach me a song," which gives an excuse to get close, touch each other playfully, etc.

One thing I'm not sold on is dropping that you're in a band to create attraction. It might be possible to do it effectively, but I think it's just as likely to come across as try-hard.

Messages In This Thread