rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's next destination?

Roosh's next destination?

People will keep rationalizing failures in Budapest as low talent. They keep wandering into overhyped places they found on an online guide and then conclude that cute girls in Budapest are rare. Or even worse, they go to the pill-popper paradise of the Hajogyari and wonder where the hot girls are. I only found one of the very best places in Budapest after living there for 10 months, go figure. There are clubs that only hand out info in Hungarian and I've never seen any tourist there and surprise : 80% ratio of women on certain nights . On the other hand, Morrison's : 30% and I could count the hotties in my right hand.

I also had a neighbor, Ersin, who was actually pretty good with women. He was never able to pull Hungarian women, even though I showed him the right places. At the beginning he said Hungarian women were one of the best, and a month after, he said he hated them and he thought they were ugly and not worth it. So in all, the game equivalent of "Rage-Quit"

As G has pointed out once a while ago, I should make a datasheet about this, but a lot has changed in a year. New places have opened, and many of the good ones closed and reopened somewhere else. I promise one after I return.

Messages In This Thread