rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia, Ukraine-exploding hotbeds of HIV-AIDS risk?

Russia, Ukraine-exploding hotbeds of HIV-AIDS risk?

Quote: (05-28-2013 06:43 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2013 06:22 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

HIV is a huge problem in the Ukraine, especially Odessa.

I'm sure it's a problem, but I can only imagine that the western press is making it out to be worse than it really is, and that the average player is not all that at risk. Not saying to go hog wild just keep it in context.

They scared the sh*t out of everyone in the US in the late 80s and 90s about the "AIDS" epidemic - turns out unless you were an intravenous drug user or homosexual (or Magic Johnson [Image: smile.gif])you were very unlikely to get AIDS....

There's a lot of PC "Russia persecutes gays, doesn't care about AIDS victims etc." in that article too that does't really reflect what goes on in Russia today. The western press continually seems to have zero clue about what generally goes on in this country.....

I'm not going off what I read on that article, I'm going off what I've read elsewhere including Ukrainian media.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Messages In This Thread