rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick-up Theories not a bit overrated and overanalyzed these days?

Pick-up Theories not a bit overrated and overanalyzed these days?

Yeah I agree with Hydro here too.

I also agree with the general idea of the main poster. While helping out one night a week in a bar in a very popular area for yuppies mid 20's early 30's crowd, I witnessed a ton of rehearsed pick ups and corn ball shit that convinced me that allot of these guys were missing the overall point. I would most often see or over hear the cock-funny thing going way to far with a nerdy gay looking guy totally putting out an asshole vibe trying way too hard. The next was dudes doing silly magic tricks (sometimes 2 guys doing the same type of trick in the same night) and very uncomfortable/unnatural approaches. Then of course I saw some oddly dressed "mystery" types of guys with canes or funny hats etc.

I firmly believe that the overall postivie outcome you can pull from learning some game
- 1 to have confidence.
- to own your own look, know what looks good but don't be a follower
- keep your masculinity (this is hard for a lot of guys today because they've been told for so long to be sensitive and caring not manly and aggressive)
- Learn a few tricks about attraction and women and just go practice, get comfortable and have fun.

Messages In This Thread