rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Still feel like fighting for this country?

Still feel like fighting for this country?

Quote:' Wrote:

A lot of these bases are in shitty towns where the girl to guy ratio is absolutely awful. Fort Bragg was absolute shit.

+1 - no joke my brother was stationed in Yuma for years and there is like zero p*ssy there, and what's there is G*D awful. I think he was so starved for decent women that he just gave up and latched onto the best looking "5" he could. He just got engaged but is getting deployed and I have serious doubts about the whole thing.

The scary thing is how ok he seems to be about the whole thing, despite all the horror stories about brides and brides to be cheating when their significant others are away. I told him upfront that I don't think getting married/engaged before you go away on a 9-month tour of Afghanistan is the thing to do, but wished him well. He said something like "oh, I would never get married before my deployment, but think getting engaged is ok" which makes little sense to me what whatever.

Looking at it from his shoes I can see the novelty of having a steady girl and 'locking it down' while away, but all the same I don't think that's the right way to look at it from a long-term perspective. More like the desperate "I need to settle down and get in a stable relationship" sort of mentality (ironically at the exact time when his life will be the most volatile).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread